Robogem is a fun strategy game that helps you learn to program. It’s suitable for the whole family and can also be played in the classroom. Each player has their own robot, which lands on a distant planet in search of diamonds. Players steer their robots using simple commands, use different tactics, dodge obstacles, and try to be the first to grab the diamonds! Robogem is a programming game where the difficulty increases as your skills improve, presenting a challenge for the whole family. Programming skills are set to become even more important in the future. Robogem is an easy way to get to grips with the basics of logical thinking and delivering precise commands. Just command your robot, collect diamonds and have fun in the process!
- Helps you learn computer science logic
- Fun-filled, action-packed strategy game
- Created by professional Finnish programmer Juha Paananen
- Contents: board, set of instructions, 4 robots, 15 diamonds, 12 spaceblockers, 110 cards
- For two to four players aged 6-99 yrs
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now